Hei, I'm YFU Czech to Finland exchange student and this is a blog about my exchange year. Feel free to ask about anything :)


June 30, 2011

My year in a few minutes :)

I decided to do this little video for all of you and also for myself. The song is Hollywood Hills by Sunrise Avenue, I just had to change the lyrics a little bit.
Enjoy!



No, this is not the time or the place for broken hearted
Cause this is the end of the rainbow
Where no one can be too said
No, I don't wanna leave but I must keep moving ahead
Cause my life belongs to the other side Although my life doesn’t belong to the other side
Behind the great ocean's 
see‘s waves.

Bye, bye 
Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus I'm gonna

miss you wherever I go I'm gonna
come back to walk these streets again
Bye, bye 
Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus forever .


Thank you for the morning walks on the sweet sunset
And for the hot night moments
For the fantasy in my bed
I take a part of you with me now and you won't get it back
And a part of me will stay here, you can keep it forever, dear
Wooaoo...

Bye, bye 
Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus I'm gonna

miss you wherever I go I'm gonna
come back to walk this streets again
Remember that we had fun together.

Bye, bye lonely girils 
boys I'm gonna
Love you wherever I go I'm gonna
Come back so we can play together
Bye, bye 
Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus forever.


Long distance love doesn't work
All the miles in between getting lonely
No, I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go.
Bye, bye Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus I'm gonna

miss you wherever I go I'm gonna
come back to walk these streets again
Bye, bye

Bye, bye
 Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus I'm gonna
miss you wherever I go I'm gonna
come back to walk these streets again
Remember that we had fun together.

Bye, bye lonely girls 
boys I'm gonna
Love you wherever I go I'm gonna
Come back so we can play together
Bye, bye Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus forever.



Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus forever, yeah, Hollywood Hills Finnish plateaus forever





MÄ AINA RAKASTAN SUOMEA!!KIITOS!!!




4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear it :) I'm so used to this, and I always wonder why our ancestors came here! They were propably criminals, because who wanted to move here where the temperature is like this?!

    Take care wherever u r!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it just came from Finns' nature - after they have found out that whole Europe is already occupied by people, they rather choose to go as far away from the others, as possible ;) that's what you can see for example in Finnish bars or buses now as well :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moi:)
    I'm Orsi,from Budapest,Hungary. I foun your video on youtube and I will be an exchange student in Finland with AFS, I have a blog too (http://www.myexchangeyearinfinland.blogspot.hu/)
    I like your blog so much and I hope that I will have a soo good exchange year, like you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moikka:)
    I will be an exchangestudent in this year with AFS:) I have a blog too http://www.myexchangeyearinfinland.blogspot.hu/
    I hope that you will like it! :D And I hope so much that I will have a really good year, like you^^

    ReplyDelete